Книга SAS Programming 1: necessities SAS Programming 1: EssentialsКниги English литература Автор: SAS Publishing Год издания: 2000 Формат: pdf Издат.:Sas Inst Страниц: 430 Размер: 3,2 ISBN: 158025649X Язык: Английский0 (голосов: zero) Оценка: This direction is for clients who are looking to methods to write SAS courses. it's the access element to studying SAS programming and is a prerequisite to many different SAS classes. if you happen to don't plan to jot down SAS courses and also you favor a point-and-click interface, you'll want to attend the Querying and Reporting utilizing SAS firm advisor direction. This path can assist organize you for the next certification exam(s): SAS Base Programming examination for SAS nine. find out how to navigate the SAS windowing surroundings learn a variety of different types of information into SAS facts units create SAS variables and recode info values create directory and precis reviews create and mix SAS facts sets..
Read or Download SAS Programming 1: Essentials PDF
Best programming books
This e-book offers the C# five. zero language in a uniquely succinct and visible structure. frequently in programming books, the data will be hidden in an unlimited sea of phrases. As a programmer who has through the years used a dozen programming languages, the writer knows it can sometimes be difficult to slog via one other 1,000-page booklet of dense textual content to benefit a brand new language. There are likely many different programmers who believe an identical method. to deal with this example, this book explains C# five. zero utilizing figures; brief, concentrated code samples; and transparent, concise causes.
Figures are of leading value during this ebook. While teaching programming seminars, Daniel Solis found that he could virtually watch the sunshine bulbs happening over the students’ heads as he drew the figures at the whiteboard. during this textual content, he has distilled each one very important proposal into uncomplicated yet exact illustrations. The visible presentation of the content material offers you an realizing of C# that’s impossible with textual content on my own.
For whatever as elaborate and certain as a programming language, in spite of the fact that, there needs to be textual content in addition to figures. yet instead of lengthy, wordy causes, Solis has used brief, concise descriptions and bulleted lists to make every one very important piece of knowledge visually detailed.
by means of the tip of this ebook, you’ll have a radical operating wisdom of all facets of the C# language, no matter if you’re a amateur programmer or a professional veteran of different languages. if you would like an extended, leisurely, verbose rationalization of the language, this isn't the booklet for you. but when you will want a concise, thorough, visible presentation of C# five. zero, this is often simply what you’re searching for.
<h3>What you’ll learn</h3> * information of the C# five. zero language provided in a transparent, concise remedy
* New positive factors within the newest model of . internet, model four. five, within the author’s precise visible variety
* How C# differs from and is the same to different programming languages, assisting migrating C++ and VB programmers who already understand how languages paintings
<h3>Who this publication is for</h3>
* visible uncomplicated programmers drawn to relocating to C#
* C++ programmers drawn to relocating to C#
* beginner programmers attracted to studying C#
* scholars in introductory programming periods studying C#
<h3>Table of Contents</h3><ol> * C# and the . internet Framework
* assessment of C# Programming
* kinds, garage, and Variables
* sessions: the fundamentals
* extra approximately sessions
* periods and Inheritance
* Expressions and Operators
* Enumerators and Iterators
* advent to LINQ
* creation to Asynchronous Programming
* Namespaces and Assemblies
* Preprocessor Directives
* mirrored image and Attributes
* different issues
Avoid universal error whilst construction dispensed, asynchronous, high-performance software program with the Akka toolkit and runtime.
With this concise consultant, writer Jamie Allen presents a suite of top practices in accordance with a number of years of utilizing the actor version. The e-book additionally contains examples of actor program forms and basic styles of actor utilization, the additional development and Cameo Pattern.
Allen, the Director of Consulting for Typesafe—creator of Akka and the Scala programming language—examines actors with a banking-service use case in the course of the ebook, utilizing examples proven in Akka and Scala. when you've got any event with Akka, this advisor is essential.
• Delve into domain-driven and work-distribution actor applications;
• comprehend why it’s vital to have actors do just one job;
• stay away from thread blockading by means of permitting good judgment to be delegated to a Future;
• version interactions as easily as attainable to prevent untimely optimization;
• Create well-defined interactions, and be aware of precisely what disasters can occur;
• research why you have to by no means deal with actors as you will a normal class;
• hold music of what is going on in construction via tracking everything;
• track Akka functions with the Typesafe Console.
Who This e-book Is For
This booklet is for builders who've advanced past the introductory degree of writing Akka functions and want to comprehend most sensible practices for improvement that might aid them steer clear of universal missteps.
Many of the ideas are proper open air of Akka besides, if it is utilizing one other actor library, Erlang, or simply simple asynchronous development.
This ebook isn't for builders who're new to Akka and are trying to find introductory details.
Associative Computing: A Programming Paradigm for Massively Parallel Computers
Integrating associative processing thoughts with vastly parallel SIMD expertise, this quantity explores a version for having access to info by way of content material instead of summary handle mapping.
- Programming In C With Visual Stdio 2010 Lab Manual
- Microsoft Office. Access 2003. Kompendium. Professionelles Arbeiten mit Daten.
- Automata, Languages and Programming: 25th International Colloquium, ICALP'98 Aalborg, Denmark, July 13–17, 1998 Proceedings
- Learn You Some Erlang for Great Good!: A Beginner's Guide
- Object-Oriented Technology. ECOOP 2004 Workshop Reader: ECOOP 2004 Workshops, Oslo, Norway, June 14-18, 2004, Final Reports
Extra info for SAS Programming 1: Essentials
In this example, the Log window contains no warning or error messages. If your program contains errors, relevant warning and error messages are also written to the SAS log. 4. Issue the END command or select View ð Program Editor to return to the Program Editor window. sascode(c02s2d1) • Start a SAS session. • Include and submit a program. • Browse the results. Starting a SAS Session Type in the appropriate command to start your SAS session. How you invoke SAS varies by your operating environment and any customizations in effect at your site.
Save the corrected program. 49 Syntax Errors Syntax errors include n misspelled keywords n missing or invalid punctuation n invalid options. staff average max; class JobTitle; var Salary; run; When SAS encounters a syntax error, SAS underlines the error and the following information is written to the SAS log: • the word ERROR or WARNING • the location of the error • an explanation of the error. sascode(c02s4d1) • • • • • Submit a SAS program that contains errors. Diagnose the errors Correct the program.
Examining Your Program Results The Output window • is one of the primary windows and is open by default. • becomes the active window each time it receives output. • automatically accumulates output in the order in which it is generated. You can issue the CLEAR command or select Edit ð Clear All to clear the contents of the window, or you can click on the NEW icon . To scroll horizontally within the Output window, use the horizontal scrollbar or issue the RIGHT and LEFT commands. In the Windows environment, the Output window displays the last page of output generated by the program submitted.