By J. H. C. Reiber Ph.D., P. W. Serruys M.D., C. J. Slager M.Sc. (auth.)
Read or Download Quantitative Coronary and Left Ventricular Cineangiography: Methodology and Clinical Applications PDF
Best methodology books
Roger Sibeon's designated new booklet kinds a part of a flow in the direction of what many others have known as the `return' to sociological thought and technique. supplying either description and critique of latest theoretical and illustrative empirical fabrics, the objective of this publication is a renewal of sociology and social concept that might facilitate priceless social wisdom that contributes to an figuring out of the sensible difficulties of creating experience of social idea.
This publication deals the main finished and easy assurance of doing qualitative learn out there, now with a brand new bankruptcy on motion examine. The author's valuable goal continues to be a wish to train green researchers in methods of successfully gathering, organizing, and making feel of qualitative information, whereas stressing the significance of ethics in examine and in taking the time to correctly layout and imagine via any study recreation.
This choice of articles explores how quite a lot of academics-- different in place, rank and discipline-- comprehend and convey how they care for spirituality of their specialist lives and the way they combine spirituality in educating, examine, management, and advising. The participants additionally study the tradition of academia and its demanding situations to the religious improvement of these concerned.
World-systems research has built speedily over the last thirty years. brand new scholars and junior students come to world-systems research as a well-established method spanning the entire social sciences. the simplest world-systems scholarship, even though, is unfold throughout a number of methodologies and greater than part a dozen educational disciplines.
- Toward a Dialectic of Philosophy and Organization
- Human Chromosome Methodology
- Philosophy without Intuitions
- Netnography: Doing Ethnographic Research Online
- Conflict and Complexity: Countering Terrorism, Insurgency, Ethnic and Regional Violence
- Mössbauer Effect Methodology: Volume 3 Proceedings of the Third Symposium on Mössbauer Effect Methodology New York City, January 29, 1967
Additional resources for Quantitative Coronary and Left Ventricular Cineangiography: Methodology and Clinical Applications
86. Sheehan FH, Bolson EL, Dodge HT, Mitten S: Centerline method - Comparison with other methods for measuring regional left ventricular motion. In: Ventricular Wall Motion. U. H. ). Georg Thieme Verlag, Stuttgart/New York: 139-149, 1984. 87. Brower RW, Meester GT: Spatial resolution and correlation between segments in regional wall motion studies of the left ventricle. Comp in Cardiol: 69-75, 1978. 88. Brower RW, Meester GT: Computer based methods for quantifying regional left ventricular wall motion from cine ventriculograms.
Values for each stenosis were compared to assess intra-observer (a-a, bob) and inter-observer (a-b) variability, D = mean difference in readings between first and second estimates. Lesions were grouped into following ranges of degree of stenosis (%): 0-9, 10-29, 30-49, 50-69, 70-89, 90-100, as shown on abscissa. Reproduced with permission from Shub et at. . Meier et al. assessed the inter- and intraobserver variabilities in a PTCA-study, when using a calibrated magnifying glass for stenoses manually traced from a cineprojector .
In only 7/30 (23%) of the angiograms there was complete agreement among the three readers as to the projection demonstrating the most severe coronary stenosis before angioplasty, Visual interpretation of left main coronary artery stenosis by three groups of experienced angiographers on a group consensus basis, demonstrated a 41 % to 59% agreement on the severity of the lesion, with 80% agreement on whether the lesion was greater or less than 50% . The severity of the lesion, its location, or presence of ectasia or calcium did not effect the discrepancy rate, whereas segments that were unusually short, diffusely diseased, or obscured by overlapping vessels were especially difficult to interpret.