By R. M. M. Oberman (auth.)
Read Online or Download Counting and Counters PDF
Similar diets & weight loss books
* most up-to-date fit consuming instructions* meals and methods on your strong well-being* dietary suggestion for each age and degree of lifeA life of sound, effortless, and optimistic recommendation on fit consuming? ?from the area? s most well known authority on nutrition and nutritionThe offerings you are making on a daily basis approximately nutrients, foodstuff, and well-being may have an important influence in your existence.
Getting five servings of vegetables and fruit an afternoon hasn't ever been so scrumptious and easy.
Well-known Bay region cooking teacher, Jennifer Cornbleet, stocks her favourite no-cook recipes in amounts excellent for one or humans. With crucial time-saving counsel and strategies, plus Jennifer’s transparent directions, you don’t need to toil within the kitchen which will take pleasure in nutritious, scrumptious uncooked food.
• choose between over a hundred foolproof recipes, in addition to lunch and dinner menu plans.
• get pleasure from effortless recipes that decision for universal parts and easy equipment.
• how to keep away from health-busters like white sugar, white flour, and trans-fats.
• Convert conventional recipes into nutritious treats made of all-natural ingredients.
In the All-New Revised and elevated Edition:
• greater than 50 extra recipes.
• New chapters on eco-friendly Smoothies and uncooked at the Go.
• improved sections on boost training and straightforward Snacks.
• Calorie and dietary info with each one recipe.
Ch. 1. foodstuff offerings for health --
ch. 2. Your fit weight --
ch. three. fats proof --
ch. four. supplements, minerals and Phytonutrients: sort in your plate --
ch. five. candy speak: sugar and different sweeteners --
ch. 6. Fiber: your body's broom --
ch. 7. Sodium: a salty topic --
ch. eight. Fluids: usually neglected --
ch. nine. what is on modern desk --
ch. 10. making plans to consume clever --
ch. eleven. grocery store smarts --
ch. 12. secure kitchen --
ch. thirteen. Kitchen nutrients --
ch. 14. Your nutrients clear of domestic --
ch. 15. Off to a fit commence --
ch. sixteen. foodstuff to develop on --
ch. 17. for girls basically --
ch. 18. For mature adults: healthy consuming --
ch. 19. Athlete's consultant: profitable foodstuff --
ch. 20. Vegetarian means --
ch. 21. delicate approximately nutrients --
ch. 22. shrewdpermanent consuming to avoid and deal with ailment --
ch. 23. vitamins: use and abuse --
ch. 24. good educated?
No matter if you’re tenting, boating, touring, or staying domestic, ensure you have sufficient foodstuff in case of an emergency. This publication is your survival advisor. It’s not only approximately stocking up on provisions. It’s approximately making plans and getting ready nutritious, scrumptious, easy-to-make food lower than any circumstances―even with no gas or electrical energy.
- Simplified diet manual
- Structured and Modified Lipids
- Discovering nutrition
- The Rules of "Normal" Eating: A Commonsense Approach for Dieters, Overeaters, Undereaters, Emotional Eaters, and Everyone in Between!
- 300 Chicken Recipes
Additional info for Counting and Counters
The fundamental circuit of this counter has already been discussed with the help of figure 2-2. The same principle has been used in the SN74LS168A BCD up-down counter.  The SN74Sl68 and SN74S169 counters are examples of the second type with separate add-l and subtract-l gate circuits for the up- and down-counting operation. The two networks are rather difficult to recognise in the manufacturer's diagram. These networks are given he re in figure 2-20. The configuration of some gates has been rearranged so that the characteristic features of both networks can be recognized more easily.
The count-up and the count-down pulses are not given simultaneously. at:ffi;:::a==ill::h:;:::::b--jJJ-r-J, Figure 2-21 Up-down counter control circuit, two pulse sources respectively the add-1 and the subtract-l gate circuits. The add-l network consists of AND gates 3, 6 and 9, the subtract-1 network ofAND gates 2, 5 and 8. The up· and down-counting pulses can control in a ripple-through operation a similar more significant 4-bit counter via output AND gates 11 and 12. It would have been possible to avoid the double network controlling the flipflops, but this would have disturbed the complete symmetrical circuit for up- and down-count.
PT AND input gates 5 show the fusion of the P and T signals into one enable ei signal. 4 SPECIAL FORMS OF BINARY COUNTER Binary-decimal counters Decades of a decimal counter can be obtained by limiting the counting cyde of a 4-bit binary counter to ten. This limitation can be obtained in two practical ways. (i) The first ten 4-bit binary code words are used, so that the counter runs from o to 9, returns to zero on the tenth pulse, and generates a carry pulse to the next decimal section of the counter.