By Hossam Ghareeb
Develop hugely effective and beautiful iOS purposes by utilizing the rapid language
About This Book
• strengthen a chain of purposes with quick utilizing the improvement kits and new/updated APIs
• Use the hot positive aspects of iOS eight so as to add new taste on your applications
• A hands-on advisor with special code snippets to help you in constructing strong quick applications
Who This e-book Is For
If you're an iOS developer with adventure in Objective-C, and want to enhance purposes with fast, then this e-book is perfect for you. Familiarity with the basics of quick is an further virtue yet no longer a necessity.
What you are going to Learn
• Use playgrounds in Xcode to make the writing of quick code efficient and easy
• Get accustomed to the complex gains of rapid and make whole use of them on your code
• upload a brand new technique for authentication on your app utilizing contact ID
• increase health-related apps utilizing HealthKit
• Take your apps to the subsequent point of functionality and potential utilizing Met
• improve functions for wearables utilizing WatchKit
• Use Notification middle to simply entry all of your notifications
• Make your clients units extra trendy through the use of Apple's integrated speedy sort keyboard, rather than the local one
After years of utilizing Objective-C for constructing apps for iOS/Mac OS, Apple now deals a brand new, artistic, effortless, and leading edge programming language for software improvement, referred to as speedy. quick makes iOS software improvement a breeze by way of supplying pace, protection and tool on your software improvement approach. fast is simple to profit and has outstanding gains akin to being open resource, debugging,interactive playgrounds, errors dealing with version, etc. speedy has simplified its reminiscence administration with automated Reference Counting (ARC) and it truly is appropriate with Objective-C.
This e-book has been created to supply you with the knowledge and talents you should use the recent programming language speedy. The ebook begins with an creation to quick and code constitution. Following this, you are going to use playgrounds to familiarize yourself with the language very quickly. Then the ebook takes you thru the complicated positive factors provided by way of speedy and the way to take advantage of them together with your previous Objective-C code or tasks. you'll then discover ways to use rapid in genuine initiatives by means of masking APIs akin to HealthKit, steel, WatchKit, and contact identification in each one bankruptcy. The book's effortless to keep on with constitution guarantees you get the easiest begin to constructing functions with Swift.
Style and approach
The publication achieves its finish aim via dividing its content material into components. half 1 will take the readers, who're new to rapid, via its structure and fundamentals. half 2 of the ebook will disguise content material on software improvement with Swift.
Read or Download Application Development with Swift PDF
Similar programming books
This booklet offers the C# five. zero language in a uniquely succinct and visible structure. frequently in programming books, the knowledge may be hidden in an unlimited sea of phrases. As a programmer who has through the years used a dozen programming languages, the writer is familiar with it can sometimes be difficult to slog via one other 1,000-page publication of dense textual content to profit a brand new language. There are likely many different programmers who believe an identical method. to deal with this example, this book explains C# five. zero utilizing figures; brief, centred code samples; and transparent, concise reasons.
Figures are of major significance during this booklet. While teaching programming seminars, Daniel Solis found that he could nearly watch the sunshine bulbs occurring over the students’ heads as he drew the figures at the whiteboard. during this textual content, he has distilled every one vital thought into easy yet actual illustrations. The visible presentation of the content material provides you with an knowing of C# that’s impossible with textual content by myself.
For whatever as problematic and special as a programming language, notwithstanding, there has to be textual content in addition to figures. yet instead of lengthy, wordy factors, Solis has used brief, concise descriptions and bulleted lists to make each one vital piece of knowledge visually specific.
by way of the tip of this publication, you’ll have a radical operating wisdom of all features of the C# language, even if you’re a beginner programmer or a professional veteran of alternative languages. if you would like an extended, leisurely, verbose rationalization of the language, this isn't the ebook for you. but when you will have a concise, thorough, visible presentation of C# five. zero, this can be simply what you’re searching for.
<h3>What you’ll learn</h3> * info of the C# five. zero language offered in a transparent, concise therapy
* New good points within the newest model of . internet, model four. five, within the author’s certain visible variety
* How C# differs from and is identical to different programming languages, assisting migrating C++ and VB programmers who already know the way languages paintings
<h3>Who this booklet is for</h3>
* visible easy programmers attracted to relocating to C#
* C++ programmers attracted to relocating to C#
* amateur programmers attracted to studying C#
* scholars in introductory programming sessions studying C#
<h3>Table of Contents</h3><ol> * C# and the . web Framework
* evaluation of C# Programming
* kinds, garage, and Variables
* sessions: the fundamentals
* extra approximately periods
* sessions and Inheritance
* Expressions and Operators
* Enumerators and Iterators
* advent to LINQ
* advent to Asynchronous Programming
* Namespaces and Assemblies
* Preprocessor Directives
* mirrored image and Attributes
* different subject matters
Avoid universal error while development dispensed, asynchronous, high-performance software program with the Akka toolkit and runtime.
With this concise advisor, writer Jamie Allen offers a suite of top practices in response to a number of years of utilizing the actor version. The booklet additionally contains examples of actor program forms and fundamental styles of actor utilization, the additional development and Cameo Pattern.
Allen, the Director of Consulting for Typesafe—creator of Akka and the Scala programming language—examines actors with a banking-service use case through the ebook, utilizing examples proven in Akka and Scala. in case you have any event with Akka, this consultant is essential.
• Delve into domain-driven and work-distribution actor applications;
• comprehend why it’s very important to have actors do just one job;
• keep away from thread blockading by way of permitting good judgment to be delegated to a Future;
• version interactions as easily as attainable to prevent untimely optimization;
• Create well-defined interactions, and recognize precisely what mess ups can occur;
• research why you might want to by no means deal with actors as you'll a typical class;
• preserve music of what is going on in construction via tracking everything;
• track Akka purposes with the Typesafe Console.
Who This ebook Is For
This booklet is for builders who've improved past the introductory degree of writing Akka functions and want to comprehend most sensible practices for improvement that would aid them steer clear of universal missteps.
Many of the information are appropriate outdoor of Akka in addition, if it is utilizing one other actor library, Erlang, or simply simple asynchronous development.
This booklet isn't for builders who're new to Akka and are trying to find introductory details.
Integrating associative processing innovations with hugely parallel SIMD know-how, this quantity explores a version for gaining access to facts via content material instead of summary handle mapping.
- Programming Clojure (2nd edition)
- sbt in Action
- Programming the HC08 in C language
- Understanding Microsoft Virtualization R2 Solutions
- Ivor Horton's Beginning Visual C++ 2013
Additional info for Application Development with Swift
Com/quick-sizer. SAP INDUSTRY SOLUTIONS (IS-SOLUTIONS) Every industry is unique. Hence, SAP has designed solutions specifically for different industries. For example, the oil and gas industry is different from the consumer products industry. IS solutions combined standard processes with special requirements and functions for an industry. SAP offers the following IS-Solutions: i. Manufacturing Industry • SAP for Automotive • SAP for Aerospace & Defense ii. Processing Industry 14 • SAP for Oil & Gas • SAP for Chemicals Chapter 1 ■ Introduction to SAP Enterprise Software iii.
If you’re familiar with the Use case design and the traceability matrix, often times, Project managers have agreed unanimously that the traceability of requirements vs. the actual product implemented has been totally different. This is staggering as 50-60% of the projects goes through a mindless approach till it crashes due to pitfalls such as lack of well-defined customer requirements. You’ll need a pilot to take-off the plane, navigate and ground the plane safely isn’t? The pilot may use visuals, technology to fly the plan in auto or manual or whatever is conducive based on his expertise in flying for safe navigation.
Especially, if the project priorities are established on the basis of the most added value for the organization, which forms the base of the Sprint releases. As illustrated in Figure 2-7, during the Agile blueprint, scoping is based on the priorities of the business, the process owner will define the priorities. Once it is agreed, the respective process owner(s) will discuss with IT team for the business process mapping in SAP software. Scoping based on project content Business process Workshop Solution Architecture Baseline Build Solution Demo Evaluation & Release Planning Figure 2-7.